Who are we
Compass Security is a Swiss company with more than 55 employees in Switzerland, Germany and Canada. Founded in 1999, Compass Security has developed into a technically outstanding IT security consulting company recognized throughout Europe.
We, Compass Security Cyber Defense AG, are a motivated Team of ten. We design, develop, maintain and operate software, instructional content and the secure IT infrastructure of our internal and external customers.
- We're proud owners of the Hacking-Lab Cyber Range used in training, assessment and competitions internationally. We are constantly working to make the platform even better for students, competitors, instructors, and content authors.
- We design, implement and operate the highly secure IT environment of the Compass group and external customers – from switch to mail server and firewall, from Windows-client to CentOS server.
- We improve and operate the FileBox-Solution, a secure large file transfer platform, as a service or deployed for our internal and external customers.
- We create instructional content and competition challenges in the cyber security domain and offer trainings and certifications (upcoming) to individuals and employers.
We sell our products worldwide to universities, organizations, corporates and cyber defense – so far, we've been mostly reactive, so you'd be the person to broaden our footprint proactively!
What are we looking for?
Sales and Relationship Manager (m/f), 40 - 50 %
- Answering requests for information / proposal from parties interested in our products
- Identifying potential customers and initiating sales processes
- Leading sales processes from initial interest to closing
- Building relationships with potential customers
- Looking after existing customers as primary point of contact
- Suggesting topics and/or creating content for our social media channels
- Working with the group marketing department to better present our offering
- Working directly with (and reporting to) the MD and product leads to feed back customer input, develop new offerings and improve existing products and services
- Working 40% to 50% across 4 to 5 days a week
- Working with people from different time zones
Are you a master of relationship building? Do you love working with prospects and customers? Make the world a safer place by giving more people access to our products! And make it a happier place by looking after our customers!
- Very good interpersonal skills and an active interest in people
- Good manners
- Very good understanding of IT, preferably with experience in cyber security
- Quick grasp of concepts and methods, willingness to learn
- Ability to understand and formalize customer requests and requirements
- Excellent command of the English language (written and oral)
- Very good German communication skills (written and oral)
- Self-organization and ability to work with a range of digital tools
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Ideas and enthusiasm for new ventures
- Command of further languages (human or computer) are an advantage
What do we offer?
- Products that make a difference – you can literally help to make the world a safer place
- Flexible working times
- Ability to work fully remotely and/or at any of our offices
- Willingness to take your ideas on board
- Motivated, innovative, agile and respectful team with flat hierarchies
- Learning organization with a no blame culture
- No-cap compensation plan
- Cool team and fun events
So send your application documents as a PDF to email@example.com.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of reference
Compass Security Cyber Defense AG
Kathrin Siegfried – Human Resources
We can’t consider applications from job agencies.