The Hacking-Lab Cyber Range is a platform for practical cyber security training, assessments, and events. It offers content in all relevant areas of cyber security - cryptography, reverse engineering, exploitation, web, network, and system security. The Hacking-Lab largely consist of interactive applications that are based on a realistic cyber-attack & defense scenario and allow the students to be exploited and understood in a secure environment in a fun way and to learn about countermeasures.
Hacking-Lab Cyber Range is used in trainings, assessments, and competitions internationally. We are constantly working to make the platform even better for students, trainees, instructors, and content authors. We create cyber security learning guides and competition challenges in the cyber security domain and offer trainings and certifications (upcoming) to individuals and corporates.
We sell our products worldwide to universities, organizations, corporates and in the area of cyber defense.
What are we looking for?
Cyber-Range Content Owner, 80 - 100 %
Are you enthusiastic about cyber security? Do you look forward to researching complex cyber security topics every day, preparing them and creating exciting course content for the Hacking-Lab Cyber Range? Do you like to coordinate with external authors and are you able to inspire and onboard new contributors? Then strengthen our team at the headquarters directly at the Jona train station with your knowledge and experience!
As Cyber-Range Content Owner you are responsible for all content (assets) in the Hacking Lab and the online trainings based on it: Theories, practical exercises, quizzes, exams, and videos. You work both editorially and content-wise and develop or integrate complex real-case security scenarios and exercises.
- Responsibility for quality and delivery of content for courses, competitions, and events
- Recruitment and coordination of external contributors
- Co-design and development of a "store" for the exchange of content between different stakeholders
- Development of a training curriculum for own certifications in the field of cyber security
- Creation of specific content for courses and directly for customers
- Contributing ideas for the further development / improvement of the Hacking Lab Cyber Range, especially in terms of content development and deployment
- Coordination and definition of suitable content with customers
- Support for hacking competitions (online and on-site)
- Support of Hacking-Lab customers in the use of the platform
- Many years of experience and very good conceptual understanding in the essential areas of cyber security
- Very good programming skills in various languages
- University degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security is an advantage
- Enjoyment of and drive for automation - where appropriate
- Very good knowledge of operating systems, especially Unix
- Familiar with container virtualization (Docker)
- Need to continuously learn (and act upon it!)
- Structured approach and reliability
- Commitment and ability to work in a team
- Good interaction with customers
- Very good language skills in German and English
What do we offer?
- Exciting tasks with a lot of personal responsibility
- Work with the latest technologies
- An attractive, modern workplace right next to the Jona train station
- A motivated, agile team and flat hierarchies
- A constructive error culture
- Individual development opportunities
- Openness for new ideas
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Fun events
Send us your application documents as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae incl. photo
- Letters of reference
Kathrin Siegfried – Human Resources
Note: We can’t consider applications from job agencies.