The Hacking-Lab Cyber Range is a platform for practical cyber security training, assessments, and events. It offers content in all relevant areas of cyber security - cryptography, reverse engineering, exploitation, web, network, and system security. The Hacking-Lab largely consist of interactive applications that are based on a realistic cyber-attack & defense scenario and allow the students to be exploited and understood in a secure environment in a fun way and to learn about countermeasures.
Hacking-Lab Cyber Range is used in trainings, assessments, and competitions internationally. We are constantly working to make the platform even better for students, trainees, instructors, and content authors. We create cyber security learning guides and competition challenges in the cyber security domain and offer trainings and certifications (upcoming) to individuals and corporates.
Hacking-Lab Cyber Range is used as a SaaS solution worldwide at universities, organizations, companies and in the field of cyber defense. We need additional staff in the area of software engineering for the Hacking-Lab platform.
Are you passionate about cyber security? Would you like to join a young team and help drive the worldwide used Hacking-Lab platform? Do you like to capture customer needs and translate them into software? Then join our team at Hacking-Lab AG with your knowledge, programming skills and experience!
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for all software engineering activities in the Hacking-Lab Cyber Range. The platform primarily uses the following technologies:
- Java, Maven, Spring-Boot in the backend
- TypeScript, NPM, React in the frontend
- TestCafé and Cucumber for E2E Testing
- GitLab CI/CD
- Docker Container and much more
- Analysis of business requirements and feature requests from customers
- Design, development and testing of software components
- Application of Agile Software Processes
- Front and back-end development in Java and TypeScript
- Support during national and international hacking competitions (Capture-The-Flag) and trainings
- Assistance to Hacking Lab customers in using the platform
- Experience and strong understanding of software development concepts
- Familiar with the application of agile processes
- Very good programming skills in various languages with emphasis on Java
- University degree in computer science or software engineering is an asset
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset
- A desire to constantly learn (and act upon it!)
- Structured approach and reliability
- Commitment and ability to work as part of a team
- Good interaction with customers
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Exciting tasks with great personal responsibility
- Work with up-to-date technologies
- An attractive workplace with modern equipment
- A motivated, agile team and horizontal hierarchies
- A constructive error culture
- Individual development opportunities
- Working from Home
- Openness to new ideas
- Cool team events
Send us your application documents as PDF to hr(at)compass-security.com
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of reference
Note: We can’t consider applications from job agencies.