Who are we?
Compass Security is a Swiss company with more than 60 employees in Switzerland, Germany and Canada. Founded in 1999, Compass Security has developed into a technically outstanding IT security consulting company recognized throughout Europe. Hacking-Lab AG is a 100% subsidiary of Compass Security and develops and operates a worldwide available Cyber Security Lab - also called Cyber Range.
The Hacking-Lab Cyber Range is a platform for practical cyber security training, assessments, and events. It offers content in all relevant areas of cyber security - cryptography, reverse engineering, exploitation, web, network, and system security. Among other things, it is also used to train the Swiss VBS cyber soldiers.
Hacking-Lab AG is looking for
Hacking-Lab Challenge Developer (m/w/d), 80 - 100 %
Are you interested in cyber security and hacking techniques? Do you enjoy security challenges, CTF and cyber security training? Do you want to help develop an outstanding cyber training for future specialists? Do you like to work with Python or Docker but also Windows, Linux and networking techniques arouse your interest? Then join our team and support us to make Hacking-Lab even better.
- Conception, development and integration of new cyber security challenges
- Quality control of own, existing and third-party security challenges
- Execution of remote or on-site capture-the-flag events and cyber security trainings
- Support of Hacking-Lab users via Discord, chat, mail or Jira
- Create video recordings of sample solutions and hacking tutorials
- You want to make a difference, get things done and get things moving
- Interest in cyber security and hacking techniques
- Programming skills in different languages (no expert knowledge necessary)
- Fun and drive for automation (CI/CD pipelines)
- Desire to work with Linux, Windows, OSX, Docker, ESX
- University degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security is an advantage
- Ideally experience with CTF events
- Imagination of what a visitor to the Cyber Range needs and requires
- You want to make a difference
- Open to programming but also to create a Power Point presentation from time to time
- Desire to be in contact with customers
- Structured approach and reliability
- Commitment and ability to work in a team
- German and English skills (spoken and written)
Hacking-Lab AG offers
- Exciting tasks with personal responsibility
- Opportunity to get to know new technologies
- An attractive, modern equipped workplace
- A motivated, agile team and flat hierarchies
- A constructive error culture
- Individual development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Cool team events
Please send us your application documents as PDF to hr(at)compass-security.com
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae incl. photo
- Letters of reference
Walter Sprenger – Human Resources
Note: We can’t consider applications from job agencies.