Who are we
Compass Security is a Swiss company with over 55 employees and offices in Switzerland, Germany and Canada. Founded in 1999, Compass Security has developed into a technically outstanding IT-Security consulting company recognized throughout the world.
At Compass Security we are specialized in penetration testing, incident response, digital forensics and security trainings, with offices in Jona and branch offices in Berne and Zurich as well as subsidiaries in Berlin and Toronto.
What are we looking for?
Penetration Tester / IT Security Analyst (m/f)
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests for our clients discovering vulnerabilities at network and application level
- Perform social engineering attacks following the pattern of current scams
- Perform security review of application designs as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, etc.)
- Support customers on their IT security problems
- Create detailed reports of security assessments and present results to customers
You have a bachelor degree or higher in technical discipline (ETH, University, Technical College) or you have several years of professional experience and in-depth knowledge as a penetration tester, IT architect, software developer or network administrator.
- Your passion is to analyze and attack systems and applications.
- Learning new technologies is an exciting challenge for you.
- You enjoy working on challenging projects together with other penetration testers.
- You enjoy collaborating with customers and you are able to explain complex IT topics easily.
- You have good German or English communication skills (written and oral).
- You have a sound reputation.
What do we offer?
- A young, highly motivated and passionate IT security team awaits you.
- You will gain insights on a variety of companies, from startups up to big companies as well as into leading edge technologies and products.
- You can deepen your knowledge in various areas of IT security through research and exchange with our experienced staff.
- We support you with targeted training, individually or in groups, internally and externally.
- We also offer you the opportunity to join our Digital Forensic and Incident Response Team or Security Training Team.
- Attend multiple security conferences to get information on the latest threats and security research.
Send us your application documents as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae including picture
- Letter of reference, references
- Education and training certificates
We can't consider applications from job agencies.