Who are we?
Compass Security is a Swiss company with over 70 employees in Switzerland, Germany, and Canada. Founded in 1999, Compass Security has developed into a technically outstanding and globally recognized IT security company. In addition to traditional security consulting services such as penetration testing, red-teaming and incident response, the portfolio also includes the cyber range of Hacking-Lab AG.
Compass Security Cyber Defense AG is a subsidiary of Compass Security and is responsible for the development, operation and monitoring of all IT services of Compass Security and Hacking-Lab.
Compass Security Cyber Defense AG is looking for
Project Portfolio Manager (m/f/d)
As a Project Portfolio Manager, you will play a critical role in the implementation of our IT projects. Your tasks include:
- Improving the existing project management process, project methods and procedures as well as being responsible for creating the necessary tools and documentation.
- Create conditions for a successful passing of a future ISO certification.
- Portfolio planning: Creation and updating of an IT project portfolio in close coordination with the management.
- Prioritization: Evaluation and prioritization of IT projects based on business objectives, resource availability and strategic importance.
- Budget Management: Responsibility for budget management of the IT portfolio, monitoring of costs and resource allocation.
- Risk Management: Identify and assess risks in the project portfolio and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Oversee pilot projects, feedback rounds, staff training, roll-out planning and handover of project to operations.
- Communication: clearly communicate project portfolio status updates to senior management, CISO, Privacy Officer and project teams.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Ongoing monitoring of IT project progress, performance and quality and preparation of regular reports for management.
- Teamwork: work closely with Project Managers, CISO, Privacy Officer and Team Leaders to ensure project objectives are met.
You have several years of professional experience in IT project management and ideally have in-depth knowledge as a system engineer, IT architect, network administrator or DevOps engineer.
- Several years of experience in project portfolio management or related functions.
- Understanding of IT project management methodologies and processes.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and allocate resources in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in budget planning and management.
- Team orientation and ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
- You enjoy working on challenging projects, together with other Engineers.
- You have a good command of German or English.
- You have an impeccable reputation.
What do we offer?
- A motivated, agile team and flat hierarchies.
- You can deepen your knowledge in various areas of IT and IT security through exchange with our experienced employees.
- An attractive, modern equipped workplace and the possibility for home office.
- Flexible working hours and cool team events.
- We support you with targeted further training, individually or as part of a team, internally and externally.
- CentOS, RHEL, Docker, Traefik, NGINX, Apache, Vmware, vCenter
- Synology Data Storage
- FortiGate and Mikrotik, Windows 10/11 Workstations
- M365 Service (Mail, Teams)
- Azure Tools, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Service Desk, GitLab Services (Cloud and On-Premise)
- Icinga Monitoring, Veeam Backup, Aruba Solutions
Are you interested?
Send us your application documents as PDF to hr(at)compass-security.com.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae including picture
- Letter of reference, references
- Education and training certificates
Compass Security Cyber Defense AG
We can't consider applications from job agencies.