The Hacking-Lab Cyber Range is a platform for practical cyber security training, assessments, and events. It offers content in all relevant areas of cyber security - cryptography, reverse engineering, exploitation, web, network, and system security. The Hacking-Lab largely consist of interactive applications that are based on a realistic cyber-attack & defense scenario and allow the students to be exploited and understood in a secure environment in a fun way and to learn about countermeasures.
Hacking-Lab Cyber Range is used in trainings, assessments, and competitions internationally. We are constantly working to make the platform even better for students, trainees, instructors, and content authors. We create cyber security learning guides and competition challenges in the cyber security domain and offer trainings and certifications (upcoming) to individuals and corporates.
We sell our products worldwide to universities, organizations, corporates, and cyber defense – so far, we've been mostly reactive, so you'd be the person to broaden our footprint proactively!
- Leading sales processes from initial interest to closing
- Building relationships with potential customers
- Answering requests for information/proposal from parties interested in our products
- Identifying potential customers and initiating sales processes
- Looking after existing customers as primary point of contact
- Suggesting topics and/or creating content for our social media channels
- Working with the group marketing department to better present our offering
- Working directly with (and reporting to) the MD and product leads to feedback customer input, develop new offerings and improve existing products and services
- Working with people from different time zones
Are you a master of relationship building? Do you love working with prospects and customers? Make the world a safer place by giving more people access to our extensive cyber security learning platform! And make it a happier place by looking after our customers!
- Very good interpersonal skills and an active interest in people
- Very good understanding of IT, preferably with experience in cyber security
- Quick grasp of concepts and methods, willingness to learn
- Ability to understand and formalize customer requests and requirements
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Very good German language skills, both written and spoken
- Self-organization and ability to work with a range of digital tools
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Ideas and enthusiasm for new ventures
- Command of further languages (human or computer) are an advantage
Hacking-Lab AG offers
- Products that make a difference – you can literally help to make the world a safer place
- Flexible working times
- Ability to work remotely and / or at any of our offices
- Willingness to take your ideas on board
- Motivated, innovative, agile, and respectful team with flat hierarchies
- Learning organization with a no blame culture
- Fun events
Send us your application documents as PDF to hr(at)compass-security.com
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of reference
Note: We can’t consider applications from job agencies.